Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Halloween!
















Halloween, my office had a pumpkin carving contest. Our patients voted on their favorite, the winner got movie passes. Crystal and I decided prior to the contest if either of us won we'd take each other to the movie. Good thing because she beat my pumpkin 48-29. I apparently need therapy because my pumpkin's a little on the violent side, her's was just pure genius with the braces! I was a proud friend though because we carved our pumpkins together! Today we dressed up. You'll see why all the young teenage patients LOVE Dr. Chris Kelson, he's part vampire as well as an Orthodontist! Enjoy and Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

That pumpkin Is hilarious!! Love it! And exactly how old is your boss? He looks like a teenager himself!

Kami Satterlee said...

Gosh everytime I see that baby floating around I think your pregnant and for a split second get excited! damn you friend, get on it!;)hehe. Love your pumpkin and your costume. I'm so glad you love your office, that's exciting.

Angie said...

I loved seeing all these fun pictures! My work didn't dress up, and I missed the days of costumes at SmilePerfect! Thanks for posting these, they're so fun. And your doc looks just like Carlyle Cullen. So perfect. I bet all your teenage girl pts loved him. You look hot Linds! Happy Halloween.

Dane and Jessica said...

Your blog is seriously so fun to read, you crack me up! I love your costume!!

Fullmer said...

Hey you! So I just let you a massive lette on your facebook about the watch and stuff! So you do run! Holly crap a half marathon..you are amazing! one of these days I want to try one! You and Trav are so cute, one hot couple that's for sure! Hope all is well, hope you get your watch! haha