Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Just the 2 of us





Through the wonderful world of Facebook, I've been in touch with an old old friend. Her not old, our friendship just goes way back to middle school days! Therefore the discripition of her and I deserves a double "old" prefix. Not only did we attend the same middle and high school, we cheered together and worked as servers together for many years! Anywho, her name is Amanda Burgess and she took our pictures today while in town for the holidays! Trav and I thought "Hey, we could use some pictures since the last ones we took were 5 years ago"...so we did just that! This is one she sent me via FB, more to come...Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and will have a fabulous New Year! Can you believe it's almost 2010!! Geesh...time flies!!

9 comments:

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

oh my gosh wwhat a cute pic...but you and Trav always are very photogenic and take great pics together. Wish I was ringing in this new year with you guys too!! Love and miss you as always!!

Angie said...

I want to see the rest of them! You guys are the hottest couple. That's so fun you got to have pictures taken, we need to do that!

Davis and Laura said...

Very good. You both look like models...I'm sure you get this all the time! What a pretty couple.

*WEST* said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!

HaleyandGabe said...

very cute!! You sure you don't want to come down and go to bunco on thursday????

Calee said...

I want to see the rest of them!

Dane and Jessica said...

I LOVE the picture!! You look beautiful, I want to see more of them too!

AJ and Cindy said...

thanks for "coming clean" about blog stalking by leaving a comment! I love it! lol Your blog is so great, and I will look forward to not-so-anonymously stalking your blog as well :)

Lessa said...

happy christmas I know its late but this was just 2 weeks after I had my baby girl pics and info at seshonian.blogspot and all over my facebook I love you guys and can't wait to see you in august