Thursday, February 18, 2010

Needing some serious Vitamin D, or is it A B or C...hmmm

Hello all:) I'm once again slacking on my blogging! Still kickn' it in Idaho:) I have no pictures to document my 25th birthday, ugh that just sounds soooo ooooold to me and no pictures to document V-day...but good times were had by all! I'm in some SERIOUS need of some of SUN!!! Thought these pictures could brighten these cloudy days and make ya smile! Here's a song you could possibly sing while viewing! Ahem, "Oh Mr. Sun, SUN, Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on meeeeee:)" that's nice right?! Have a fabulous day!!







Doing one of our favorite activities together!!


You can only imagine the choice words coming outta my mouth at this moment ;)




This is my lil man on our boat this summer, takin on some serious wind! Only a face a mother could love!



Breathtaking!



We weren't having any luck @ Bear Lake, so we opted to fish for some nasty Carp, fun to catch tho! Caught this guy with toilet paper and candy corn!

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Lindsay you are so funny! I feel like every time I read your blog I can hear your voice and laugh! it makes me smile! Thanks for the sunny pics they "brightened" my day!! ha ha lame pun right? Miss you! 25 is not old honey:)

Angie said...

This did brighten my day, thanks! I love seeing your face, honey! I miss you lots. Hahaha that picture of you crashing is awesome!! And the one of Griffin with the wind in his face is cracking me up. You and Trav are such a cute couple, I love your pictures of all the outdoorsy stuff you've done. I miss that now that I'm a "city girl". (I'll always be a country girl at heart. :)

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

A bad picture just doesn't exist between the two of you does it?? wish we lived closer to you guys! We go up to logan quite often, How far are you guys from there? We would absolutely love to get with you guys if our paths ever happened to cross!

meredith c. said...

you make fishing look glamorous! ha! ...but im still probably not going to try it out anytime soon :) xoxo