Monday, October 19, 2009

I was runnin...

6 days till the Prison Break Half Marathon and feeling...nervous!!!

Dr Kelson sponsoring Crystal and I for the race,
$65.00(free)

Running shoes- an arm and a leg,
$145.00

Shorts,
$22.00

Dr. Kelson shirt,
free:)

Bra-for these itties not much support is needed:)
$9.00

Socks, my fav, from the dollar store, no joke ask me if you'd like to know which one
$1.00

120 miles of training on asphalt and dirt...priceless

*Side note, on a normal day I listen to "normal music" (ie alternative rock, country)

So, apparently I'm a thug/gangsta when running, the people that help me run forest run include...ahem,

Brittney Spears-Circus soundtrack, pure genius may I add
Lady Ga Ga, helllllooo are you serious!? As much as she's a creepster you know you stop whatever you're doing to wacth her
Marilyn Manson, no eye rolls please...I know, I K-N-O-W!!
Pussycat dolls, feelin' sexy when the girls start singing in my lobes
Fergie, feelin' G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S and needing H2O when she starts singing at mile 8:)
The crotch grabbin' king himself, Michael Jackson:)

Anywho, that's that. Have a fabulous week, Linds

6 comments:

Angie said...

Linds you are amazing!! I wish I was running it with you. But in reality I haven't been running in over a month! Gasp! Good luck with your race! You'll be awesome, can't wait to hear how it goes. Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog. I love you linds! You're the best! Have a great week.

Angie said...

Oh my gosh I love the music on your blog!! You're the cutest. Happy Halloween! :)

Calee said...

I've always wanted to run one and have always wussed out. Way to go sister! I want your running playlist, for real ok? I'm the same way, for some reason the treadmill brings the need for raunchy music:)
AND, how's Trav? and work? and the spider catching/baby making?

L'erin said...

Woo! Run those sexy buns off girl! Thanks for the playlist seriously, i was wondering what ppl like to run to. I need all the help i can get! Good luck Saturday love!

Jana said...

i have 6 days until my half, too!! but i have not been training like you so i am not feeling that prepared. good for you! be sure to post pictures!

good luck!!

Lindsay Henderson said...

Jana, take your blog off private, I haven't seen my cute Janie or Michael for months and keep forgetting to call you to tell you that!!! Good Luck to you too!