Thursday, February 17, 2011

1 Month Old Today!!


Maddox Boyd you're 1 whole big month old today!! We love you so much peanut, it's unrreal!! As of now you just slept through the night with a whooping 7 hour stretch!! I woke up at 5 am to check on you to make sure you were still breathing, because that's what moms do I guess, haha!! You're currently sleeping tummy to chest on me. I just recently found out this is one of your favorite positions to be. I'm assuming you like mommy's heartbeat, that's what you heard for 9 months while baking. At 1 month of age, you like to hold your little head up and show me you're getting stronger everyday. You're such a talker when you eat, holy cow!! You love the blondes, staring at your Auntie Keri, Krechelle, Megan and Crystal like they're your girlfriends when they hold you! I turn up the music on our tv and we sing and dance and you love that. The other day Adam Lambert was on, mommy's favorite!! At night we take the lotion and massage and rub your arms and legs. You stretch and flex them to the sky. You have the most beautiful feet like your daddy with high girly arches not flat feet like mommy!! You love to talk and smile, you're a little ham. You're starting to "fill out", mommy's milk seems to be doing the trick. You HATE the booger sucker thing, you scream as if I were chopping your arm off!! I on the other hand love to use it, such a wonderful invention!! When you sneeze it's usually followed with a gag and a cough, so cute. You love bath time followed by the blow dryer on your body. You make this cute fishy face were you pucker your lips out, so funny!! You still love me to sing to you. We've expanded our song choices to You are my Sunshine and Head Shoulders Knees and Toes. I'm so excited to see you grow, I love you to the moon little man!! xo

4 comments:

Megan Cahoon said...

Linds I can't believe he is already 1 month old. He is just so stinkin cute and it sounds like you are just loving the mommy life. I love your posts they are so sweet!!

Megan Cahoon said...

oh and I can't believe he is sleeping so well. Go you, I need your secret.

Calee said...

This was a cute post! It's fun to go back and look at blogs from when Ary was a newborn, you will love this later:).
You sound like a pro already at this mom business. Do you know if you'll go back to work?

Angie said...

oh it's so fun! you make me want one! glad you're loving motherhood so much, you are such a cute momma. maddox is a lucky boy. :)