Monday, January 24, 2011

No Words...



I'm so in love over here, there are no words to describe the feeling I have for my little Maddox Boyd. I always would read new moms writing about the love they have for their newborns and I would try to imagine it and never could quite grasp the magnitude of love they wrote about until now. Travis and I are so amazed by this little blessing that joined our family on Jan 20th at 7:51am. Maddox was 6 lbs 4oz 20 1/2 inches long. His hands and feet are GIANT and his limbs go on for days!! The running joke is he'll be palming a basketball by next week :D Travis and I  pulled out pictures of ourselves when we were newborns and concluded he is a spitting image of Travis but with his mamas eyes:)



11 comments:

Myca said...

Oh my goodness I could eat him up! Congratulations sister he is so sweet.

brightbit said...

so so so happy for you!

Davis and Laura said...

Told you that mommy love would kick in in overload! So happy for you guys...may or may not have teared up! That love does not weaken or ever go away...fyi! :)

Kami Satterlee said...

I love him already, really I do. I'm so excited for you both, it's so hard being a mom, but now you get how rewarding it is:) Can't wait to watch him grow friend. Good job mama, he's perfect:)

Brooke said...

Congratulation you two!! I think he totally looks like you Lindsay!

Tava said...

Congratulation!!!! He is so cute! I am so happy for your cute little family!

Krista Hegstrom said...

Congratulations! He's so adorable! It is remarkable isn't it?

Angie said...

All right, that's it, I'm jumping on the baby train! I want one! He is a doll and I am so so happy for you.

Heather Capener said...

I found your blog from you facebook.

Congrats on little Maddox! He is adorable! I hope everyone is doing well and adjusting to your new little angel.

His nursery is so cute!!

Calee said...

How could he not be beautiful with you two as parents? I wish I could meet him, he is perfect!
Hope you are feeling ok and recovering well:). Post lots more when you can!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

There are no words to explain your love for your own child!! I am extremely happy for you guys!! He is adorable! Can't wait to hold the little guy!! xoxo