Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas and a Baby in the Oven :D









We had a wonderful Christmas this year, in the back of our minds always thinking it'll be the last Christmas alone as a couple, yikes!! We've been married for over 5 1/2 years so we're ready right?! Two of my best friends made it to town so we got the WHOLE gang together, including Miss Harper Blair, for a party at our house!! Complete with eating, a gift exchange and some Wii dancing. I myself was shaking my big pregnant J-Lo :D Who needs an eliptical when you have that game, geez!! 







I had my 36 week appointment today and we found out Maddox is breech, little stinker. Apparently 5% of babies don't flip before they're due to come. Sooo, they sent me to the hospital today and I was hooked up to a stress test for awhile. He's doing swell in there, his face is just wedged into my right rib cage. Makes sense, I'm ALWAYS leaning to the left trying to get into a comfortable position. Anyways, on Thursday they're doing a procedure called an external cephalic version. Translation, they're going to "drug" my uterus and the Dr's going to try and flip him like he's frickin Houdini. Sooo, if this "trick" is successful, great lets have the baby the good old fashion way!! If not, a scheduled c-section in 3 weeks!! That's if he doesn't rupture my "bag-o-water" in the process or if Maddox's little heart rate decelerates and doesn't go back to the normal rate. Then, we'll see you on Thursday Maddox!! Oh and just for your information, his room is STILL not finished. Let me just tell you I'm the biggest procrastinator in the world, ya think?! Haha!! Here are some pictures of our festivites. Wish us luck:D

4 comments:

Angie said...

I love you Linds! Can't wait to see Maddox. Well, I guess i can wait a little longer if it's best for him to keep cooking! ;) Your Christmas sounds like it was just perfect! We got the Michael Jackson dance game for the Wii and it is so fun! What a workout!

*WEST* said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!!

Megan Cahoon said...

Oh my goodness you look fabulous! I can't believe we are all going to have babies a few weeks apart either. Can't wait to meet maddox. Oh if i learn anything i'll let you know still just trying to get the hang of things around here :D

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Cant Wait!!!