Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ready or Not He's Coming Soooon!!

Well here we are almost 33 weeks...I'm feeling a little nervous because I can now say I'm due next month, YIKES!! We had a little photo op with my belly, I've been bad at taking pictures, shocking I know!! We purchased a camera not too long ago and were giving it a "whirl" Maddox's room is not even close to being done, I should post a picture of that. You can't even step foot into his room, it's PACKED from floor to ceiling with baby shower gifts and clothes. Christmas break is when we're taking that project on, I'll post pics of his nursery then:D I'm starting to get uncomfortable at work these days. The Dr I work for took it upon himself to tie my shoe the other day, he said "Don't worry, I got it" and proceeded to tie it:) so cute! I just read in my 33 week e-mail that you'll start to retain water...well hell, tell me about it!! Haha, I'm getting the pregnancy face, no bueno!! I'm still wearing heels everywhere I go, my OB told me I should probably "get off the heels" no such thing buddy, sorry:( Maddox got the hiccups a couple of weeks ago, I was confused until I realized he wasn't just hitting me in the same spot for 2 min. straight, soo cute!! I can't stop buying clothes for the little guy!! Travis just shakes his head when the Fed-Ex man rolls up. He's got leg warmers, ties and bow ties to last him a lifetime!!  Here's some proof of the belly:D Merry Christmas everyone!!



12 comments:

Megan Cahoon said...

oh my gosh linds I love it!!! You are the cutest prego lady ever! You are not retaining water, you look gorgeous as ever. And I can't believe your still wearing heels ha. I am all about comfort these days I spend most of my day in sweats, gotta love it right. I can't wait for all of our little babies to get here. So much fun.

Kami Satterlee said...

Oh friend, you updated it brings a tear to my eye;)haha So...your almost done...when are you going to get fat like the rest of us?? Your belly is so perfect and so adorable, I love little Maddox already!

Liz & Zac said...

Linds you look absolutely adorable! I miss you! I can't wait for you to have your little man. You are rocking the pregnancy look and don't worry, I wore heals til the day I delivered. So excited for you!!

Caitlin said...

I'm joining the bandwagon Linds...You are the cutest thing ever! and I miss you! So excited for the update and can't wait to see this little man! Love you girl.

The Brady Fam said...

You are so cute and little it makes me sick! Why can't you get ugly and fat like me? I want to see pictures of your house and Maddox's room! We miss you guys tons! xoxo

Calee said...

I agree with everyone else, you are one hot mama! Hang in there, those last couple of weeks are tough but keep us updated!

Davis and Laura said...

You look incredible! How exciting!!! Hang on...it goes fast from here on out! And stay busy!!! :) I laughed so hard when you mentioned the hiccups because I thought they SAME EXACT thing! :) Love it, can't wait to see ya come Christmas! :)

Angie said...

You are adorable and you look GREAT pregnant. I knew you would be one of those lucky gals who you can't even tell are pregnant from behind. :) I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see the little guy! YAY! Best Christmas present ever!

*WEST* said...

Ahhh you looks so great! Can not wait to see this baby! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!
Miss ya!!

Verena said...

I think you look wonderful...no preggo face at all and you don't look like 33weeks..thin as always.
Good luck with the nursery and the last weeks...

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Oh how I just want to grab that cute belly like you did mine!! Miss you guys and can NOT wait to see Maddox!! i think were gonna try and head that way come feb. or march!! Hopefully!!

Mitzi said...

Oh Linds... you are so damn CUTE!!!! Don't ever give up your heals :) I can't wait to see pics of this cute baby, he is going to be darling.