Wednesday, January 21, 2009

just an update:)







Since my last post we've had a lot happen around the Jones/Henderson household. It was Tucker's 1st Christmas, I know, who cares. But, since I don't have a cute bundle of a baby to talk about around this fun time of year, it's about my furballs, family and friends!! We had my mom's Sunday school class and a few of my friends come over for a caroling party in Parkside Creek followed by spiced wassil and hot coco. Our next adventure was Travis's first shot administration. Recipient: our wonderful and still best friend after this event, Brianna Travis. He held his own while I made sure we had plenty of footage! New Years came and went as fast as Christmas did with my mom having emergency surgery twice! So we, being Travis and I and our 10 of our wonderful friends, moved our New Years Eve Party to room 545 for a good hour and then proceeded to play rock band until 7 the next morning at Brianna's house! All of my puppies got new homes and I cried when they left our little nest! I wrapped Gracies boobies with cabbage and an Ace bandage, hey, if it works on humans why not try to dry up the old bags on Miss Grace!! Last, our friends TJ and Sophie Ai both graduated and moved on to a warmer place...St. George Utah. We miss them lots!

6 comments:

Sophie and TJ said...

Oh those were the best times ever!! Very good writing by Lindsay!! Hope mom is doing well, I missed her call yesterday and fully intended to call back but forgot! Our boys miss each other so TJ called Trav to see how school was..... in that conversation TJ learned that Grapefruit juice can have serious side effects and make some pills more intense when taken with them!!! What a great FF(fun fact) for the day!! WE miss you guys XOXOXO

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

I miss you guys (and yes I know I say that every time I post a comment but) its true. Hope mom is doing better. Sorry Soph and TJ moved i'm sad it wasn't here...at least then I could have one of you here with me!! Hope to see you when it warms up a bit by the pool!! Loved the talk the other day let's do that again soon :)

Angie said...

yay! happy to see your cute faces on here. you are so funny linds. i love your commentary. especially about gracie's boobies. i hope your mom is doing well. can't wait to see you in february! hopefully by then i will have news for you about where we'll be living this summer for sure! Exciting! see ya.

*WEST* said...

So good to see an update! Miss ya!!!

Sophie and TJ said...

Holy Crap Penny ate right out of your hand!! I am so jealous and I can so see you saying the thing about squiral rabies..your gay!!
I would have loved the sleep over, I can't wait till Celine Dion...!!here we come, I need to brush up on the music though..love you sis

Davis and Laura said...

Oh how fun to catch up! Its nice to see what you are up! :) Thanks for the congratulations...we are so excited!