Saturday, December 13, 2008

Merry Christmas




Today my cute grandma, mother, friend Sophie and I made sugar cookies. Oh my heck, it took us forever. Three hours of baking, frosting and sprinkles. I must be ADD because I thought our little festive project wouldn't come to an end! I've been on a sugar high all day. Our batch was to make 100 cookies, that number didn't hold due to the fact that I ate my weight in sugar cookie dough!MMMM nothing is better than a spoon, or hand full, of dough and a glass of milk. We also decorated our Christmas tree, while watching our family favs, Christmas Vacation and Elf. Ok, I'll admit it's not just at Christmas time when we watch these, they're played over and over year round.
Later that night we went with our friends to a cute coffee place in Meridian for hot coco and what was supposed to be Christmas light gazing, ended up as a Wii tournament! So, the lights will have to come another night! Merry Christmas!

12 comments:

Calee said...

Yes, Mitz has been a wreck. You know how it is I'm sure, those dogs are members of her family! I'll let her know you're thinking of her though. Her e-mail is mitziloo@yahoo.com.
I was just telling Jed the other day that we need to do sugar cookies, great minds think alike:) Yours turned out so cute.

Sharla said...

Hi Lindsay, Loved the Christmas post, and we were just missing you last night. Brian is putting together something for the Staff Christmas party on Friday and we were saying how we will really miss having you there with us. Dang!! I am so glad everything is going so well for you and Travis. Of course we knew it would because you are both winners!! Love ya

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Ok I expect some cookies in the mail..haha. Miss you and miss the wii, games and good company!!

Jana said...

im so glad that these sugar cookies are edible. they look cute, yummy and now im craving sugar cookies. i guess i will have to make some.

have a good christmas.

*WEST* said...

Have yourself a merry little Christmas!!!

Hope to talk to you soon!

The Ducketts said...

Okay so darling puppies, and congrats to Trav...I am sure you both are so relieved... and in 16 months you will feel even better. Can't wait to hear about the bed pans...please post a pic of him in his nurse uniform. We miss you guys!

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

Looks like you had an enjoyable Christmas. Hope all is well with you guys! We'd love to hear from you!

Kami Satterlee said...

Ok after reading your "about me" I'm pretty sure I know more reality tv shows then you!haha while your home, you might as well get pregnant:) Join the moms club. OR..you could just come hang out with me and my posse(Malia) and we could reminise and vent and do anything and everything. Steve said he ran into you guys at Walmart and he gave you my number so you better call I'm sooo bored and need a workout buddy for sure!

Sophie and TJ said...

Hi Friend!! I miss you already but look what is up haha I ran into another problem though...we probably won't have internet in our apartment haha I hope our neighbors do so I can steal it from them ya know what i mean.:)

Sophie and TJ said...

I will pass the word on to TJ haha and also, I do not have the internet so my blogging and stuff will be limited...I know.!! What am I supposed to do. Well am at the library to check my e-mail for jobs so I'll get back to you............oh by the way nasty poo poo!!! lol

Jana said...

where are you?
so i left my phone charger in calif. so i never texted you back for Christmas, but thanks for thinking of us.
oh the new neighbors are so ghetto. they leave trash all over their yard. great.

Megan Cahoon said...

HEY LINDS How are you? I have a question for ya I wanna send you an invitation to my wedding so I was wondering if I could get your address from ya