Saturday, January 31, 2009

24...ugh!




So, I turned 24 on the 23rd of last week and I feel old this year for some reason! Well anyways, the celebration always lasts for a week and this year we've had a couple of parties. Friday we had a girl slumber party with my grandma and mom. We watched E.T. my choice, I love it, played Phase 10 until 1:30 in the morning, grandma's a trooper, and had my favorite dinner that night and a big wonderful breakfast in the morning! Last night was my friend "Princess Party" yes, 24 years old, ha ha. We went to my favorite place to eat, Texas Roadhouse and had another girl slumber party at Brianna's house. We fell asleep at 7:00 this morning after talking, playing games and talking some more. We always have a blast! This year our friends Sophie, Cassi, Andrea and Lindsey couldn't be at the Princess Party because they're all out of town:( We missed you guys! Tomorrow is my family/super bowl party that'll consist of more eating! Hooray for 24?!

9 comments:

*WEST* said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

have a FABULOUS day!!

Lots of LOVE
Shan

Kami Satterlee said...

Hooray for 24! Looks like you guys had a blast. Your never to old for a princess party!:)

HaleyandGabe said...

hey linds!!!happy birthday to you!!

Angie said...

happy birthday linds! glad you had such a fun birthday, you deserve to be celebrated! :) love ya.

p.s. it's nephi on friday, we'll see if sherry the waitress wants to call you again. :) haha she kills me.

Dane and Jessica said...

happy b-day Lindsay!! Looks like you guys are loving Idaho I'm sure it's a party 24/7 Lindsay and Terri (don't know how to spell it) together again!!

Rachel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! I hope you had a great day! Sorry I haven't called, but I will! Miss Dottie is doing good---I just can't get the potty-training thing down! I need some serious tips!

Jana said...

youre ONLY 24?! i was hangin out with a 23 year old girl?! oh man, I AM OLD!

Happy Birthday! if you were still our neighbor we would have brought you a treat and janie would sing the birthday song.

so two people viewed your house last week! any offers? rememeber: normal is great!

glad your b-day was filled with family, friends and most important, FOOD!

we totally miss you guys!

Danielle and Briton said...

Happy Birthday linds! Oh I wish you were here to celebrate it then we all could have went out to lunch.

Sophie and TJ said...

ugh bitches!! I didn't even want to look at the pictures cause I was so sad I missed the party celebration!!
I'll make up for it in a few weeks..miss everyone and love you sister