Monday, November 17, 2008

Fishing...for kittens?



Saturday me, my husband, father and friends Sophie and TJ went fishing on the Boise River. It was a beautiful day and we caught a lot of trout! The boys brought their waders and were trying their luck at steelhead fishing! While fishing on the river, we came across baby kittens lying on their mother who had died. Of course me, being the future ASPCA worker, I lured the three babies out of the bush with pizza crust and zipped them into my coat for the duration of the fishing day! We didn't keep any fish, just kittens!

6 comments:

Lee & Kindra said...

That is very sad the momma died! It's a good thing you were there to save them!

Jana said...

saving one kitten at a time-- well now its become three. you funny girl you.

oh, and your house now has a sign infront of it. Michael loves to kick it. i will have to send a picture.

Rachel said...

ok Linds, I think I REALLY want one!!! I'm thinking a girl too!?!? Are they registered? Would you maybe send me some pics to my email?---is that annoying?! Miss you too! AHHHH, I'm sooooooo excited I can hardly stand it!!! My email is lloyd.rach(at)gmail(dot)com. Thank you, thank you!

Jana said...

oh. my. gosh. your playlist is awesome--its like it was made for me. do you mind if i steal it? who cares, ill just do it anyway!


janie just saw your pictures on your blog and asked where you and trabis were.
yeah, where are you guys?

she also love the puppies especially their spots.

Kami Satterlee said...

You guys moved! Horray! Where are you living at? Steve and I would love to go to dinner or something with you guys if you'd like. Let me know

Angie said...

how cute are you?! are they going to take up permanent residence with you? linds i love what a kind-hearted person you are. hope you have a great thanksgiving!