Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bodily fluids, bed pans and blood, whoo hoo!


We received a long awaited phone call yesterday letting us know Travis was accepted into the ISU nursing program in Boise! I have a Gaylord Focker on my hands and we're so excited. For those of you that know, we've been sweating major bullets knowing that Travis was the 2nd alternate to possibly get into the program! He'll complete the program in 16 months as an RN and will attend school to further his education as a nurse anesthetist. Thank you for all of your prayers, text messages and phone calls!

11 comments:

*WEST* said...

YEAH!!! Congrats you too! That is so exciting. How are those cute puppies? Hope everything is going good. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! That is such a blessing for your family!

The Brady Fam said...

Congratulations!! We miss you guys so much! I wish we were able to see you more often! Love you guys!

Angie said...

once again , so happy for you guys! go trav!!

Danielle and Briton said...

Yeah, I so excited for you guys, I'm sorry I didn't call I was just so caught up in everything, but hey looks like you have been way busy, I miss you too! Thanks for everything.

Kami Satterlee said...

Gay Lord Focker, I love it. hahaa Oh Lindsay!

Calee said...

What a relief! Now you can take a chill pill until the next hurdle comes up:) Congrats Trav!
Linds, how are you? Are you loving being with your parents or needing a place of your own? How's gracie and her puppies? How is the job hunt?

Jana said...

what a stud!!

Megan Cahoon said...

It's exciting!! You should come up for the wedding so I can see you :D It will hopefully be March 7 i need to hurry and get a temple date so we will see if it will be that day or not haha hopefully though i miss you so much how is boise?

Mike Woodward said...

YEAH!!! Congrats I'm really excited for you guys!

Mike Woodward said...

And congrats on your cute little puppies! and the move to Idaho. Man, I haven't seen you or even talked in like forever. Hope it's all going great..sounds like it. Love love!