Thursday, November 13, 2008

2 boys, 3 girls, and a much needed update...







Hello all! We're still alive and doing well. We've been very busy the last 3 weeks. As you know, we've moved back to Idaho. I didn't think it would be as hard as it has been, mostly for me, due to the fact that we had such great friends and jobs in Utah. Its the little things that I miss, like my neighbors little girl that yelled "TraBis" she loves her "TraBis". I miss my work girls hilarious stories laughter and wondering if someone fed the dang fish that day. I miss winning in my bunco group, ha ha sorry guys, Travis made me practice! I miss movie night at the Jones house, and watching Karter and Kandon play and grow. Anyways, I'll jump off my box, just know that I miss and love you very much!

On a lighter note, Gracie had her puppies one week ago! In the group photo the 2 little boys are on the left and our 3 ladies are on the right! In order from the left is Duke, Daxton, Daphnee, Darbee and Dottie. I guess I'm one of those moms! We were up all night birthing the babies! I didn't sleep a wink until 7 the next morning, peeking in their bin everytime they made the slightest noise. Sorry, I'm posting like this is my first born, ha ha! The other pictures are of us in Salt Lake going to see Thriller as our last date night before we moved, loved loved loved it too! Well, I'll keep updating pics of the little ones! love ya-Linds

8 comments:

*WEST* said...

Those are some pretty CUTE babies..make sure you update them when they get a little bigger too! Miss you...

Brooke said...

well how cute are they! Puppies are so dang cute! It's okay, I treat and talk to my dog like he's a child too.:)

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Ok...you just made me cry!! I love and miss both of you SO MUCH!! I love the cute pup's!! Tell the fam hi for me (and Soph and TJ too)

Sharla said...

Hi Lindsay!! Thanks for the nice post and I will say Hi to the Dr. They are in Nephi today. Fun times!! Angie said she had a great chat with you.
So, great pics of the babies. We never had puppies dang it.
We miss your beautiful smile and happy personality. Thanks for the update
Love ya

Angie said...

love it! those puppies are adorable. we miss you too, like crazy! the waitress really did ask where you were today and said she had a pitcher of diet all ready for you. :) It was so weird to look over in that corner chair and not see you! we love ya and miss ya. thanks for the blog update :) cute pics.

Mitzi said...

LINDSAY, you are a grandma!!! Cute puppies, I'm glad all went well for Gracie and her babies. I've been checkin your blog and it's good to hear that you are doing OK. We really miss you, you are one of a kind girl :)

Rachel said...

Lindsay, OH MY HECK!!!! My computer has been broken and I was just able to get back in the blogging world....you are too cute! I LOVE the puppies, AND the names! So, I've really been thinking and when will they be ready to sell? And you'll have to tell me how much! Addie told me today that she wants a puppy---a REAL one! I hope all is going good for you. Keep me posted!

Megan Cahoon said...

Hey Linds!! How have you been? Work is so weird without ya there. I miss our talks, speaking of talks i need to call and talk to ya about something. That's awesome about travis getting into the program congrats!! And your puppies are so cute! I love ya lots and miss you tonz!! Oh btw i'm engaged!! haha :D Love ya