Saturday, April 3, 2010

I need a cigarette...






I'm soo terribly sorry! I was posting some pictures on my last post, ahem, 10 minutes ago and ran across these lovely pictures I COMPLETELY forgot to post and blog about! Our New Years Eve White Trash Party!! Completing our lovely attire for the nights event is Travis, who looks like Chester the molester for sure, Yikes!! He is sporting some nice handle bars, greased hair, long johns and cut off shorts. Mmm, sexy baby. I was ravishing in a yellow one-piece snap crotch number(makes me shiver just typing those words "snap-crotch") leopard button up and leggings complete with blue high heels and tats on my ankle and foot. I also sported some gnarly purple and turquoise eyeshadow. Did I mention I was pregnant and puffin on a cigarette...haha sick right?! Everyone that attended this lovely event had their own style of WT!! We rung in the New Year playing games and eatin spaghetti-o's outta a can! Here's a little looksie for ya!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! You guys make one hot white trash couple. The title of this post is killing me! At first I was thinking you were getting a little wild up there in Idaho. ;)

Jana said...

glad you didn't snap the crotch! you guys look right at home.

Anonymous said...

haha omgosh that looks like a blast! WT fits you well...ha :)