Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Loooove/Fishing Boat





Okay, so Travis and his friend bought a "fishing" boat together last spring. Well, this past Saturday Trav took me out to Deer Creek Lake for my first time on the "fishing" boat! I feel like I need to put "quotations" around "fishing" because of her well, um, condition. If you take a real good look at her self portrait, she's had a body lift white trash style! The duct tape on the seats is what kills me! The "fishing" boat is a 1967 and is also equipped with an old school style horn and a wood floor! She looks outta shape but for an old lady she can haul, 35mph whoo hoo! I figured this would hand anyone an out loud laugh! We had a great time, if anyone's up for an interesting experience she seats 6...tubing anyone?! He he!

4 comments:

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Let's go...except for the whole getting me on a tube part! I would have to be DEAD FIRST!! Miss you guys!!

HaleyandGabe said...

linds- i am sorry but i have to say that i have you beat on the boat!!! Gabe has a little fishing boat as well that is HILARIOUS!! we even named the boat "LITTLE TUNA"! i'll have to show you a picture. i honestly dont think it goes faster than 30mph...it is sooooo embarrassing but he loves that thing to death!

Jana said...

you guys need to make that the love boat, if you get my drift.

Angie said...

hahaha! that's so awesome! we should plan to go boating ... staff play-day, anyone? ;) lol