Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tagged...

Tagged...

What was I doing ten years ago...
Um, I was 13 years old attending Meridian Middle School. Ha, I wore those nasty pants that were spandex black! I don't know, every girl in my class wore them Friday! Oh and those Old Navy zippys that came in various colors...uhh!

5 places that I have lived...
*Boise,Idaho
*Meridian,Idaho
*Ephraim,Utah...ahh!
*Provo,Utah
*Springville,Utah

5 things on my to do list today
*work
*work out
*go to the store and buy the book, Uglies, I heard it's comparable to the Twilight series...I know I'm stoked too!
*Lay in bed and watch America's Next Top Model and drink my Diet Dr P
*Take a bath and go to bed...yay!


5 bad habits
*I over pack when I go on vacation, even if it's for 3 days, I always pack my 2 largest suit cases possible. You never know if you need to be in heels or in sweat pants!
*I'm ADDICTED to Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper! You'll always catch me w/one in hand!
*I'm always in high heels unless working, sleeping or working out! I don't feel ready unless they're on! I'm ruining feet!
*I love to tan, love love love!
*I speed...fast.

9 things you might not know about me
*I flew to Utah, from Idaho, one weekend to go on a blind date with Travis...it worked!
*My favorite snacks are salsa and chips, popcorn, cheese and wheat thins, oh and bubblegum ice cream...always!
*I'm obsessed with peoples teeth. First thing I look at!
*I love milk! Plain or with Oreos, it's a wonderful thing!
*I was Miss Idaho like forever ago, okay I was 16...haha!
*I've been married for almost 3 years and I'm craving a baby right now! I don't want to have a lil one yet but I'm super excited to be a mommy!
*I'm obsessed with shopping and fashion.
*I love love love sushi, my best friend is half japanese and she got me hooked 4 years ago when we were roommates!
*I'm obsessed with my shih tzu's Gracie Lou and Griffin, they go everywhere with us!

5 jobs that I have had
*Hostess/Server Smoky Mtn Pizza and Pasta
*Server at the Reef
*Modeled prom dresses through high school for Teen Prom Magazine
*Registrar at Timpanogos Regional Hospital
*Ortho assistant

So who hasn't been tagged right? Well, Aubrye if you learn how to work this bloging situation, you're officialy tagged! love ya!

3 comments:

*WEST* said...

I can not wait too read Uglies too!!! I ordered the set and it should be here any day!!!! Have a great day!

Calee said...

Woohoo! you really ARE a blogger now :) I've heard good things about Uglies too, you'll have to let me know what you think. My sister is reading the series right now and I might have to borrow them.
PS, you two really are too good looking for the rest of us...

Angie said...

you are cute, you commented on my blog! yay! haha i agree we definitely need to work out these issues with game night. it needs to HAPPEN! it will.

p.s. cute post! you are such a fun person. give me some of your energy! where do you get it all?