Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter







So, on Sunday I got up and made Travis, Sophie and TJ breakfast in bed! Travis and I headed off to church. My nursery, whom I've been teaching for almost 1 1/2 years, decorated their Easter eggs, what were we thinking, and colored their bunny pictures! My kids were ALL on sugar highs, just for the record. Not to mention I brought candy for snack time! Great idea! Ha ha I love them! Anyways, this weekend TJ purposed to my best friend Sophie, a total surprise to her! We headed up Springville canyon for a bon fire, did the whole smore thing and that's where he asked her! I filmed it, with the cap on, ha ha! You couldn't see anything anyways because it was 11:30 at night, so it's fine...right?! Anyways that's my eventful weekends! Congrats Sop and TJ, love ya!

3 comments:

Angie said...

lindsay you guys are too cute to be allowed. you are such a good couple, I love it! I still want to see your modeling shots one of these days!

Calee said...

It's true, you both are too good looking. It makes the rest of us look bad. :(
Your babies are so cute! I love that you are as crazy about yours as I am about mine! When Schroeder dies I might need to be medicated :)

Liz & Zac said...

Yeah! you learned fast about posting! You guys are gorgeous! I bought a new easter dress and only made it to the last hour of church, i fell asleep after i made breakfast. oops!