Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dreads, Drums, and a Little Pit Hair=Good Times!





Boise hosts an annual Hyde Park Festival and it's a MUST attend event. I proceeded to put on my Hyde Park Festival best which included a long skirt, sandals and the notorious LC side braid and headed down to join the best of Boise! At this event not only do you get to enjoy fabulous greasy food, free music and an abundance of vendors selling hulla hoops to spoon rings and hookah pipes, yes I know. I attend due to the amounts of people that come out of the wood works to greet everyone with free love, peace, and a new type of dancing you'd have to be under the influence to master. I tried to get my groove on last night and decided too many years of sharp moves in cheerleading has tainted my chances of "free movement dancing":) I tried to video the best dancers we were watching with no such luck. I'm putting that in the suggestion box for next year. A hippie dance off...yes let's.

3 comments:

L'erin said...

Fun! At count me in for next yr! So i moved my blog address because believe it or not, there are some people who think a blog should consist of pictures of their kids first taste of solid food, and other boring shit. And Linds, i'm affraid that if you don't write about something lame like that soon, someone may call YOU a beotch too. Beware. Even though we moved (not that far) we still need to get together!

Angie said...

YES! This is so awesome!! I just love it. You would find something like this to attend. Looks like a blast. Love ya sister.

L'erin said...

No joke, Nixon was an angel and LOVED nursery in your ward. There are full blown snide emails making their way through the net with these insane women. I have your number on my good list. mine: 801-851-0067!