Friday, June 26, 2009

We Think Your Tractor's SEXY!! Vote for us!!


Hello friends! So, I've been slacking on my blogging skills. I'll try to retrieve my pictures on our broken camera soon to give you a Henderson update. Well, this past weekend my best buds and mom entered the Kenny Chesney concert contest. I got the picture from my friends camera and this is the picture that is currently posted on our country station's website. A bunch of people have entered hoping to win the sand bar tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert and a chance to meet the man himself. We've been to his concert the past 3 years and made these t-shirts for last years concert. He puts on the best show! I would love it if you guys would vote for our picture on www.KIZN.com. The first round of voting starts this Monday, June 29th until Friday July 3rd. This narrows the contest to 10 finalists, and the final round of voting begins July 6th until July 12th. The winning picture will be announced on July 14th!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Blog you later;)

4 comments:

Angie said...

Oh my gosh, you guys are HOT! Check out your mom with that little pose! Love it! I'll vote for you. :) Hey I've been meaning to call you and catch up! I'm the worst. We'll chat soon.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

You know ill vote for you!! But I wanna come!! If you meet him and im not there i will be pissed!!! jk I know your love for him is much stronger than mine!! Which is hard to beat!! miss ya!!

Adam said...

hot ladies!! and your mom looks so great! glad to see you guys are still wild woman.

Sophie and TJ said...

DID YOU WIN!??????????????? FREAKIN HOPE SO!!