Friday, March 6, 2009

February's Adventures





So, February was a great month. To make it quick and sum it up. Valentines day was amazing. Trav and I ate at the Melting Pot and he surprised me with Rascal Flatt and Jessica Simpson concert tickets. I also attended the Celine Dion concert in Utah one word...amazing! I met some Utah friends for lunch and it was a blast, always sad to say goodbye. I lost some money in Jackpot with my best friend Amber and mom, bummer deal. We then scored a free suite from a man that wanted a piece from my mom, and not a piece of pie if you know what I mean, ha ha! Sophie and TJ came up from St George to hang out with us. Our best friend Dre was in town from Portland, so we had another girls night! I then judged cheer competition with some friends, we had a great time and wanted to bust a move on the infamous blue competition mat that gives you the feeling of excitement and makes you want to puke all at once. I then rounded up the month with the nasty cold that's hit everyone plus me!!

1 comments:

Dane and Jessica said...

Yay you finally updated!! I was totally bummed we couldn't come up and see you while you were here so you better be coming up again before Aug. or else you guys can just make a trip out to Virginia!