Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Festivities






So, this is a much needed update. I've been slacking on my blogging skills! This is an update in the Henderson household. Trav and I had our 3rd year anniversary and celebrated by camping with our friends TJ and Sophie last month. we just returned from Idaho last night at 2 in the morning! We started off with a family reunion then headed to Boise for the holiday! We had VERY late nights with pool parties, girls nights, rock band compititions and even a car wash by me and Sop! The boys bought a ton of "legal" fireworks and we ended with a bonfire and swim olympics on the 4th. Umm, oh and lots and lots and lots of snow cones(1/2 bubblegum 1/2 banana for me!) We ended our week and a half fiesta with a Cabana party at Roaring Springs! Trav and I also hiked the "Y" let's just say I thought I was in shape until that little adventure! I'll stick with Gold's Gym, thanks though!

2 comments:

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Car wash?? What? I thought you didn't believe in that!!

Livi said...

Fourth of July is the BEST! Glad to see you made it back to Idaho :)