Friday, May 16, 2008

Cruise with the Office!!


So, our wonderful Dr's took the whole office on a Cruise last week and it was at blast! We all left our husbands and headed out for a girls week! We didn't sleep at all! We stayed up and danced, karaoked, we had slumber parties and ATE, worked out then ATE some more and talked forever about everything! I'm so lucky that I work with such wonderful people who are great co-workers and friends! Thank You Dr. G and Dr. A, and thanks to the ladies that made it such a fun cruise, love you guys!

6 comments:

Angie said...

oh my gosh I need these pictures!!! I love it! burn me a CD or bring your camera to work and I'll put them on my computer. I love it! These are so cute. We had so much fun! I hope you're feeling better, miss ya Linds!

Liz & Zac said...

Those were all so cute! Im happy to hear it was so fun. Are you still sick?

Lee & Kindra said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm very jealous. OH, and I hope you get better!

Kindra

Kami Satterlee said...

So cute Lindsay! What a perfect job, I'm super jealous:)

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Ok your new friends better not replace the old ones! Just kiddin' Glad you had fun!

Dane and Jessica said...

Linds - I don't want you to be jelous but Arlinda and Cid are going to take us on an office cruise too! To bad you quit cause it is going to be a blast!! jk haha can you imagine that group on a cruise together. I gues I have nothing to compare with your new job...we did get a bonus this time!! haha