Well, this says it all!! I was sooo shocked!! This night I was having pains in my ovary area like usual when coming up on that time of the month. This night was different!! We're so excited!! I'm a little over 3 months pregnant!! My little fetus is already getting a taste of profaninty in utero, earmuffs little guy!! I've had no morning sickness at all, I keep telling Travis I can see why women have babies in the toilets!! I don't feel different, besides that I LOVE deep fried foods, oh and my girls are getting bigger, not that it takes much, hehe!! This footage was taken seconds after I peed on that lovely little stick!! We're at my cousins bachelorette party. My cousins Keri and Krechelle were the ones that watched the test turn.
15 comments:
ha! i love it! "oh shit it might be twins" lol the video made me tear up, so excited!
I feel like I'm pregnant with you I'm such a sicko how much I love pregnancy!! yay I bawled, yep Im gonna watch it again so I can cry all over again!! ahhhhhhh
Linds, we are so happy for guys! Update your blog a lot during this pregnancy, so those of us that don't get to see you still know what's going on. No more of this every 2-3 month crap! Haha Love you!!!
yep, I cried with you too. Jeez. And I'm with Brittney, post more updates!
That video is priceless!! I'm so happy for you Linds! Babies are so special... Miss you!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you. I love being pregnant, it is such an amazing experience! Good Luck!
Can I just say I'm crying just as hard as I did when you text me!! I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU AND TRAV!!! xoxoxo
Linds! I'm so so happy for you and I'm with Cal...I cried too:) You're going to be THE cutest mom ever and pretty sure you and Travis will make a beautiful baby...love you! So happy Linds! Love cait
Linds you crack me up! I am so excited for you to have this baby, you are going to be such a fun mom. Exciting!!! I love you!
SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Hope we get to see this little nugget sooner then later! Ill be thinking of ya!
Not sick? Arg...we hate women like you!!! But I am happy for you guys!!! Just wonderful!!!
YEA! Congrats... I am so excited for you! Keep us posted:)
Found your profile while sneeking around and this video made me cry...congrats to you guys and have some happy nine months.
CONGRATS girl!!!! So so so exciting, that is wonderful :)
p.s. my new site is:
www.strumblings.com
YAY!!!! We are so so sooo excited for you guys!!! You are going to have one good lookin baby!! You are going to be the cutest parents. I can't wait to find out what you guys are having!
Post a Comment